[registrars] Twelve hours left to vote.

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Twelve hours left to vote.
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 03:56:18 -0800
  • Cc: RC Voting Members <votingmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Registrars:

Two Voting members have written that they had not received our ballot. I have checked and they are both on the Voting list.  Perhaps there is a spam filter problem.

At any rate, all eligible voters should have received four ballots by now.  There is only twelve hour left to vote.  If, for any reason, a voting member cannot locate the ballot, please complete the ballot, below, and send it to me and to our Treasurer, Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.  Margie and I will attempt to authenticate any such email ballots. If appropriate, we will add them to the official results.

Regards,
Bob Connelly
Secretary

The voting period is from Jan 04, 2008 00:00 GMT to Jan 11, 2008 23:59 GMT(17:00 Eastern Standard Time).

The Main Motion and the Amendment are found in the following URL:

        http://icannregistrars.org/Talk:ICANN_Registrars

Please mark your selections in each category by placing an X between the []s,
e.g. [x].

Please do _not_ edit the ballot beyond indicating your choice.

[On the Motion, please select one]
	[] Vote in favour of the motion
	[] Vote against the motion
	[] Abstain