[registrars] Test message to the general Registrars mailing list.

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Test message to the general Registrars mailing list.
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 08:03:07 -0800
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Registrars and other members of the Registrars mailing list:

A voting member has advised me that he did not receive any of the three copies of the current Ballot.  They were sent starting on 3 January.  The subject lines read as follows:

[RC Voting] Balloting on Domain Tasting (1st Call for Votes)
[RC Voting] Balloting on Domain Tasting (2nd Call for Votes)
[RC Voting] Balloting on Domain Tasting (3rd Call for Votes)

They were posted at 4:00 PM (-0800) of the 3rd, 5th and 7th of January 2008.

If you are a voting member and you did not receive the test message I sent to the Voting List about ten minutes ago (07:51 Pacific Standard Time), please write to me at once.  The subject line was "[RC Voting] Test posting to Voting List".

Cordially, BobC, Secretary