[registrars] RE: Network Solutions is Front Running!!!
- To: "Jay Westerdal" <jwesterdal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [registrars] RE: Network Solutions is Front Running!!!
- From: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 07:45:42 -0500
- Cc: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Registrar Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- List-id: registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AchSelaI2WdypZyQR62kUC7+Tw5XnQAQRGuQ
- Thread-topic: Network Solutions is Front Running!!!
How do you really feel about it? Sorry for a US-centric reference, but
Barack Obama (a Presidential candidate in the US) said last night in New
Hampshire that folks could disagree on issues without being disagreeable
about it. I think that we all could benefit from that advice.
We obviously don't think that protecting our customers is unethical.
Here are my comments from the GNSO GA list on this issue.
From: jay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jay
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 11:45 PM
To: Nevett, Jonathon
Cc: Bruce Tonkin; Registrars Constituency
Subject: Network Solutions is Front Running!!!
What the hell are you guys doing over there?
I think this gives the entire industry a bad name! Personally I think it
is unethical and hope that you go fire the person that thought this was
a good idea. Network Solutions just gave themselves a huge black eye on
this one. I am not sure how much damage control you can do on something