RE: [registrars] Motion on Travel Funding - Friendly Amendment

At 05:11 PM 12/11/2007 Tuesday  +0000, Rob Hall wrote:
>I will endorse Ross's motion to get the ball rolling on a formal
>discussion period.

Dear Rob and others:  There has been so much flashing back and forth on this subject, I don't really know how many endorsements we have at this point.  Some of the comments *could_be* considered as endorsements.

Can we please review the bidding on this hand?

Regards, BobC