RE: [registrars] RE: PDP Dec 05: Reserved Names Working Group: response needed

I agree with Tim and believe that the reserving of gTLD strings from
registration at a second level should be dropped for all new gTLDs.

All new gTDL should be treated the same as each other.

I do not believe or know of any adverse affects that would occur from this
being dropped

Thanks

Peter Stevenson

 <http://www.fabulous.com/> Fabulous.com

peter.stevenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

The information contained in this email is confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the
information in this email in any way.
Dark Blue Sea does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or attached
files.
The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the
views or opinions of Dark Blue Sea.
Dark Blue Sea does not warrant that any attachments are free from viruses or
other defects.
You assume all liability for any loss, damage or other consequences which
may arise from opening or using the attachments

  _____