Re: [registrars] Letter to ICANN Board

Bhavin,

Thanks for your help.

Please include GMO Internet in support of this letter. On Rob Hall's good advice, we will also be submitting our view seperately to be tallied.

Thanks,
Ben Ward
GMO Internet

Bhavin Turakhia wrote:
Hi all,

I have obtained a copy of the letter that Jon Nevett circulated. I believe
all of us as Registrars should sign on to this letter and send it to the
Board. I am circulating it as an attachment. All those who believe the
content represents their view about the new proposed .com settlement please
let me know and I will add your name and finally submit it to the board

Best Regards
Bhavin Turakhia
Founder, Chairman & CEO
Directi