Re: [registrars] Letter to ICANN Board

At 02:45 PM 2/17/06, Bhavin Turakhia wrote:
I have obtained a copy of the letter that Jon Nevett circulated. I believe
all of us as Registrars should sign on to this letter and send it to the
Board. I am circulating it as an attachment. All those who believe the
content represents their view about the new proposed .com settlement please
let me know and I will add your name and finally submit it to the board

Dear Bhavin: We at Domains Only are in full agreement with the content of Jon's letter and would be pleased to have our name added to the list of signatories. Regards, BobC