[registrars] Council Election

  • To: registrars@xxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [registrars] Council Election
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 18:54:08 -0400
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Registrars -

Just a reminder that there is an open ballot for the election of the two open council seats. While Bruce and I are both running unopposed, it would be helpful if as many of you as possible voted in this and any future ballots. At a certain low water mark, the bylaws kick in, which may render specific ballots null and void. In all cases, the danger of low turn-out is that our decisions appear to lack conviction and the support of the constituency. At a time when the representativeness of our constituency is being reviewed by the ICANN Board, it is especially important that our respective voting rights are exercised.

If you haven't yet voted in this election, I would heartily encourage you to do so prior to the close of the ballot on the 11th.

Thank you in advance,

-rwr