[registrars] .eu registrars?

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] .eu registrars?
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 18:06:16 +1000
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello All,

I realise that .eu is basically out of scope of the GNSO Registrars
constituency as it is considered to be a cctld, but I suspect many
members of the registrars constituency will also be accredited .eu
registrars.

I was wondering if:

(1) There is some sort of registrars mailing list/constituency  for .eu
so that I can join

(2) If (1) doesn't exist, are registrars interested in creating an email
list to discuss issues that affect registrars

Please reply off-list, and I will get back to all that reply - so as not
to clutter this mailing list.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin