Re: [registrars] Nominations
- To: <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [registrars] Nominations
- From: "Lesley-Ann Serra" <l.serra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:09:19 +0200
- Cc: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>, "Stephane Boutinet" <s.boutinet@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jordyn A. Buchanan" <jbuchanan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bhavin Turakhia" <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <20050825144449.B4ACC2B499@smtp1.validname.com> <430DE25F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Ross, Jordyn, Stéphane and Bhavin for your support.
I will be happy to serve as Treasurer on the Registrar Constituency. I have
been following various activities of the Constituency and I welcome a chance
to be able to contribute from within.
A brief introduction about myself - I have been working for Namebay for 1,5
years dealing mainly with disputes, contracts and compliance issues. I do
not personally hold shares of any Registry and am not affiliated to any
Registry in any way.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ross Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Stephane Boutinet" <s.boutinet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>; "Lesley-Ann Serra" <l.serra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 5:23 PM
Subject: Re: [registrars] Nominations
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 25/08/2005 10:44 AM Stephane Boutinet noted that;
Namebay would like to participate in the elections and propose Lesley-Ann
SERRA as Treasurer. She will be in the position to participate actively
the Registrar Constituency activities and meetings.
In the interests of ensuring that we have a multiplicity of candidates,
I'd like to second this nomination. I look forward to learning more
about Lesley-Ann's interest in this position.
Thanks for the nomination.
Contact info: http://www.blogware.com/profiles/ross
Skydasher: A great way to start your day
My weblog: http://www.byte.org
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.3-nr1 (Windows XP)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----