RE: [registrars] Election time - Call for nominations

  • To: Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Election time - Call for nominations
  • From: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 06:08:09 -0700
  • Cc: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

serve the RC again over the next year.</div>
My responsibilities include representing all three of the Go Daddy
Group accredited registrars, Go Daddy Software (GoDaddy.com, member of
the RC), Wild West Domains, and Blue Razor Domains. The Go Daddy Group
also includes two other sister companies, Domains by Proxy (private
registration service)&nbsp;and Starfield Technologies (R&amp;D Group).
I do not have any direct responsibilities within these latter two
companies.</div>
href="http://www.enumllc.com";>http://www.enumllc.com</A>). Some of the
other company Members of the CC1&nbsp;ENUM LLC are also Members, or are
represented indirectly through a Member Association, of&nbsp;the
GNSO&nbsp;Business Users Constituency. The work the CC1 ENUM LLC is
pursuing is outside the purview of ICANN. I have no&nbsp;official
affiliation with any&nbsp;Member of any&nbsp;ICANN GNSO constituency
other than GoDaddy.com.</div>
access to, Registry Proprietary or Registry Sensitive information.</div>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 8px; MARGIN-LEFT: 8px; BORDER-LEFT:
blue 2px solid"><BR>-------- Original Message --------<BR>Subject: RE:
[registrars] Election time - Call for nominations<BR>From: "Bruce
Tonkin" &lt;Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;<BR>Date: Wed, August
24, 2005 11:57 pm<BR>To: "Registrars Constituency"
&lt;registrars@xxxxxxxx&gt;<BR><BR>Hello All,<BR><BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; To
get the ball rolling, I'd like to put forward the <BR>&gt; following
nominations:<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Bhavin Turakhia - Chair<BR>&gt; Tim Ruiz
- Vice Chair<BR>&gt; Bob Connelly - Secretary<BR>&gt; Donna McGehee -
Treasurer<BR>&gt; <BR><BR>I second these nominations if the individuals
above are willing to<BR>accept Ross's
nomination.<BR><BR>Regards,<BR>Bruce </BLOCKQUOTE>