[registrars] Comment by M. Appleby.

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Comment by M. Appleby.
  • From: Robert Connelly <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 07:35:19 -0700
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Members: We had 21 votes on the revisions to the Rules of
Procedures.&nbsp; There were 20 yes votes and 1 no vote.&nbsp; The
negative ballot was cast by M. Appleby of DNR.&nbsp; He also left a
comment:<br><br>
<dl>
<dd>It is my feeling that the Registrars Constituency should work toward
more registrar involvement. While I understand it is sometimes difficult
to move forward with a new resolution, I also feel strongly that the
Constituency needs to include more participants in the process.<br><br>
</dl>I concur that we need more participation.&nbsp; Twenty-one ballots
out of forty-eight eligible voters is not a good showing.<br><br>
Regards, BobC </body>