Re: [registrars] Election time - Call for nominations

At 09:35 PM 8/24/05, Ross Wm. Rader wrote:
Bhavin Turakhia - Chair
Tim Ruiz - Vice Chair
Bob Connelly - Secretary
Donna McGehee - Treasurer

I haven't confirmed the eligibility requirements for any of these candidates, or that they are all willing to stand for election again. I do believe that overall, the current ExComm has done an outstanding job and should be commended for their efforts over the past year.

Dear Ross: Very kind of you, thanks. I would be pleased to serve a third term as Secretary.

Regarding the conflict of interest statement, I have no knowledge of any Registry operations which would disqualify me.

Cordially, BobC, incumbent Secretary of Registrars Constituency.