Re: [registrars] Variations on the current domain name model - proposed registrar workshop for Luxembourg

At 05:46 AM 5/31/05, Ross Rader wrote:
If the registries want to do something about this, OTOH, I can easily understand why they would want to do something about it - but from my perspective, registrars have a lot on their plate already and taking on someone else's work just simply doesn't make a lot of sense to me...

Dear Ross: I sure hope you are an the to being fully mended after your most unfortunate accident.

OTOH, think of it this way. Each domain captured by registrar who has the practice of abusive grace deletes in one capture lost for another registrar who has a customer who wants that domain. I think the practice is unfair to other registrars.

Regards, BobC