Re: [registrars] Variations on the current domain name model - proposed registrar workshop for Luxembourg

  • To: "Marcus Faure" <faure@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] Variations on the current domain name model - proposed registrar workshop for Luxembourg
  • From: "Ross Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 09:01:07 -0400
  • Cc: Jay Westerdal <jwesterdal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Tim Ruiz'" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, registrars@xxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The price will be what the price is - the only thing that will change price is a rebid. Performance guarantees are part of the contract. So, I still don't really see what our issue is or why we would possibly care about what arguments VGRS may or may not have...

But to add some further refinement to my statements - if the registries want to move forward with developing a set of rules or policies to manage or oversee the five day period more effectively, I'd be happy to participate in the process and support any rational conclusions that came out of that process...

But I still don't think that this is a burning, priority issue for the constituency. Let's worry about some more important things like our bylaws, website, transfers and whois....things that can actually help make things easier for us...(or worse if we don't get them done :)

On Tue, 31 May 2005 14:54:48 +0200 (CEST)