[registrars] Further issues with ICANN Invoice

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Further issues with ICANN Invoice
  • From: "Bhavin Turakhia" <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 13:44:42 +0530
  • Cc: "'Tim Cole'" <cole@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Kurt Pritz'" <pritz@xxxxxxxxx>, <schroeder@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Accounts'" <accounts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

There are further issues with the ICANN Invoice. I was tallying the sheets
that ICANN has provided with my Verisign invoices and found this for
November and December

* Verisign Invoice says my successful adds for 1 year are 36026. ICANN
Invoice says they are 36530

* Verisign Invoice says my successful transfers are 6293. ICANN Invoice says
they are 6294

* Verisign Invoice says my net renews are 7816. ICANN Invoice says they are
10888

I havent checked the other figures yet. The ICANN Invoice is overcharging me
25 cents for about 3577 transactions in just the above transactions

Am I seeing something wrong?? Are the ICANN calculations being performed
from a different source?? Please clarify

Thanks

Best Regards
Bhavin Turakhia
Founder, Chairman & CEO