[registrars] RE: Further issues with ICANN Invoice

  • To: "'Bhavin Turakhia'" <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] RE: Further issues with ICANN Invoice
  • From: "Tim Cole" <cole@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 09:27:23 -0800
  • Cc: "'Kurt Pritz'" <pritz@xxxxxxxxx>, <schroeder@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Accounts'" <accounts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bhavin,

The numbers on your invoice are the number provided to ICANN by Verisign (we
have double checked them).  Therefore, if you have a question about their
accuracy or how they match up with what you have been given by Verisign, you
will need to have them explain any difference.

Tim Cole
Chief Registrar Liaison
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers