[registrars] TDRP for Registrants
- To: "'Registrars Constituency'" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [registrars] TDRP for Registrants
- From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 08:21:37 -0600
- Importance: Normal
- Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'd be interested in others experience so far with disputes (formal or
otherwise) under the new transfer policy. We, GoDaddy, are wondering if
there may be an advantage for us all by allowing registrants to file a TDRP.
Right now, if the registrant does not contact the registrar first, or is not
familiar with the fact that the TDRP exists, they may take legal action on
their own and make the TDRP a pointless option.