RE: [registrars] TDRP for Registrants

  • To: "'Tim Ruiz'" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Registrars Constituency'" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] TDRP for Registrants
  • From: Erik Abildgaard Knudsen <erikk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:59:44 +0100
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ascio has filed a formal dispute at the registry level and after 14 days the
case has been solved and the request enforced. This seems relatively
efficient - at least compared to the registrant taking legal action on his
own.

I believe that an efficient TDRP is an important part of the new transfer
policy, and we are having similar considerations on if and how to make this
available to the registrants.

Brgds.

Erik Knudsen
Ascio Technologies