Re: [registrars] Privacy Initiative in Japan

Hi Michael:

I cut out that article for our staff. The Yomiuri is an excellent source of information. Every Tuesday we have a CyberWorld section to enjoy.

Mieko Umezu recently completed a course here in Japan put on by the "Japan Privacy Consultant Association" which is a branch of the "US Privacy Consultant Association." She was the only registrar here to attend/complete the course.

Also, your friends at JPRS (.jp registry) my wish add some information.

Personal regards,

Duane Connelly