[registrars] Remender: Reminder to vote on ballot "ICANN Budget Advisory Committee Members"

  • To: RC Voting Members <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Remender: Reminder to vote on ballot "ICANN Budget Advisory Committee Members"
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 15:09:40 -0800
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At 03:01 PM 1/8/04, registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
ICANN Registrars Constituency member,

Dear Registrars: Excom has asked me to post this additional reminder to vote. Our CTO advises that we have only a 22% turn out for this important issue.

Respectfully submitted, BobC, Secretary, RC.

This is a reminder to vote on a ballot presented to ICANN Registrars Constituency. This ballot will close on Thursday, 15 January 2004 @ 3:00 pm PT. To vote on this ballot, go here:

http://www.boardrooms.org/apps/org/workgroup/registrars/ballot.php?id=84

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; instead, vote using the above link.

The text of this ballot is as follows:
---
"ICANN Budget Advisory Committee Members"
Please select up to 3 members of the ICANN Budget Advisory Committee to represent the Registrars Constituency.

- Tom Barrett
- Elana Broitman
- Brian Cute
- Rob Hall
- Tim Ruiz
- Sigmund Solares
- Bhavin Turakhia
- Rick Wesson
- Abstain 1
- Abstain 2
- Abstain 3
---

Please vote at your earliest convenience by visiting the following URL:
http://www.boardrooms.org/apps/org/workgroup/registrars/ballot.php?id=84

If you believe that you have received this message in error, please contact boardrm administration (boardrm-admin@xxxxxxxx).
Thank you,
Boardrooms Administration