Re: [registrars] Budget Committee Nominations

Thanks for the nomination, Ross. I accept the nomination to run for the
Budget Committee.

My statement:

I am the Chief Executuve Officer and part owner of Intercosmos Media Group,
Inc., dba directNIC.com. If elected to this position I will put forth the
effort required to perform an excellent job fulfilling the duties of the
position. Whether I am elected or not, I plan to participate more in the
DNSO.

My disclosure:

I do not have any ownership in any registry and I have not provided any
consulting, management or other services to any registry. The same is true
for Intercosmos Media Group, Inc. We do not have access to any "Registry
sensitive information." I do not have ownership in any registrar other than
Intercosmos. There is no conflict of interest for me to disclose. If at any
time, any of you have questions about any potential or perceived conflicts,
please do not hesitate to come to me.

Sincerely,

Sigmund J. Solares, J.D., M.B.A.
Chief Executive Officer