Re: [registrars] FW: Budget Advisory Group Selection for 2004-2005

I'd like to nominate myself for the budget advisory group. My
qualifications are that I've been the Vice-President of the Santa Cruz
Community Credit Union for the past couple of years and been very active
in developing a budget for an organization with over 50M USD in assets.

I often have to deal with oversite and banking regulations that require
one to have the ability to read and argue a balance sheet and income
statement. I've served on the finance committee of several not for profit
corporations and understand how to develop budgest and read financial
statements.

I've helped form 501.c.3 affiliate organizations with budgets larger than
ICANNS. I understand their budgets and the funding issues of california
not for profit corporations, of which icann is one.

most of all I was the only person of the 3 person team last round that
stood up at the board's f2f meeting and stated our (not my) issues and
carried out a in depth conversation with the board and other constituency
reps.

I'd like to have the opportunity to continue the conversation with the
board and represent this constituencies agenda in the 04-05 Budget
Advisory Committee.

best,

-rick