Re: [registrars] wls and domain expiraion dates (9/11)
- To: Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [registrars] wls and domain expiraion dates (9/11)
- From: "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 21:20:04 -0400
- Cc: Registrars List <Registrars@xxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <AFEF39657AEEC34193C494DBD717922201142436@phoenix.mit>
- Organization: Tucows Inc.
- References: <AFEF39657AEEC34193C494DBD717922201142436@phoenix.mit>
- Reply-to: ross@xxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.5b) Gecko/20030723 Thunderbird/0.1
On 8/7/2003 8:51 PM Bruce Tonkin noted that:
Ie the WLS has
never been through an "implementation" committee process.
Speaking of implementation committee's I guess its time for my monthly
plea ;) - is there any news on transfers? I have heard from ICANN that
there is a committee of some sort being formed, but I have neither a)
had the chance this week to call back and get full details, nor b) heard
of any developments via the RC or other channels...
"Around computers it is difficult to find the correct unit of time to
measure progress. Some cathedrals took a century to complete. Can you
imagine the grandeur and scope of a program that would take as long?"