[registrars] Regarding implementation of the transfers policy
- To: <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [registrars] Regarding implementation of the transfers policy
- From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 11:35:14 +1000
- Cc: "Registrars List" <Registrars@xxxxxxxx>
- Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcNdSzhrWgbhC8iLSluWwWa4U/Y9ZQAAb8iA
- Thread-topic: Regarding implementation of the transfers policy
Following the Executive Committee's announcement on the date and
location for a registrars constituency meeting - I sent a message to Dan
Halloran suggesting that he convene a meeting the day before to discuss
the implementation of the transfers policy.
I have yet to receive a reply.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ross Wm. Rader [mailto:ross@xxxxxxxxxx]
> Sent: Friday, 8 August 2003 11:20 AM
> To: Bruce Tonkin
> Cc: Registrars List
> Subject: Re: [registrars] wls and domain expiraion dates (9/11)
> On 8/7/2003 8:51 PM Bruce Tonkin noted that:
> > Ie the WLS has
> > never been through an "implementation" committee process.
> Speaking of implementation committee's I guess its time for
> my monthly
> plea ;) - is there any news on transfers? I have heard from
> ICANN that
> there is a committee of some sort being formed, but I have neither a)
> had the chance this week to call back and get full details,
> nor b) heard
> of any developments via the RC or other channels...
> Any word?
> "Around computers it is difficult to find the correct unit of time to
> measure progress. Some cathedrals took a century to complete. Can you
> imagine the grandeur and scope of a program that would take as long?"
> - Unknown
> Got Blog?