Re: [registrars] Fwd: NeuLevel Advisory (Please read) - Domain-Renewal.biz (2nd notice)
- To: Paul Westley <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [registrars] Fwd: NeuLevel Advisory (Please read) - Domain-Renewal.biz (2nd notice)
- From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <brunner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 15:21:10 -0400
- Cc: "Registrar's Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>, brunner@xxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Mon, 21 Jul 2003 19:47:17 BST." <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> This is very much RC business, when this guy is threatening to deluge all
> of our customers with spam emails. Our customers have already been getting
> the scam renewal reminders from him and our staff are having to field
> regular enquiries about these "renewal notices".
I don't sell .BIZ names.
> It is also RC business due to the association with the availablilty of our
> customers' data from WHOIS data-mining. This issue also brings the entire
> domain name registration industry into disrepute.
The :43 mining issue was on the table before today.