Re: [registrars] Fwd: NeuLevel Advisory (Please read) - Domain-Renewal.biz (2nd notice)

Eric,

This is very much RC business, when this guy is threatening to deluge all of our customers with spam emails. Our customers have already been getting the scam renewal reminders from him and our staff are having to field regular enquiries about these "renewal notices".

It is also RC business due to the association with the availablilty of our customers' data from WHOIS data-mining. This issue also brings the entire domain name registration industry into disrepute.

Paul

At 19:05 21/07/03, Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine wrote:
Paul,

> This guy's threats to harm Neulevel, together with all registrars and
> registrants of .BIZ domain names ...

It isn't RC business, any more than a hypothetical scam on the .PRO registry
operator.

Eric