RE: [registrars] Constituency Meeting Discussion
- To: Registrar Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [registrars] Constituency Meeting Discussion
- From: "Robert F. Connelly" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 09:42:46 -0700
- In-reply-to: <B911E41649D92844A1F86790EE98A0C60F874F@mail.enom.com>
- Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
At 08:56 AM 7/14/03 -0700, Paul Stahura wrote:
I think it is high time to have one on the west coast of the US or Asia.
Marina Del Ray is a good location. I support it.
Dear Paul: I'm beginning to see a flaw in the "five endorsers"
rule. Seems folk are reluctant to endorse a motion with multiple choice
options -- other than their own first choice;-(
We appreciate your support. Now, why not say "I endorse the motion"?
We sure don't want endorsers to have the latitude of saying "I'll endorse
the motion if you remove option number X;-(" Regards, BobC
If something doesn't seem right, ask yourself whether you are a part of the
*solution* -- or a part of the *problem*;-}