RE: [net-com] VeriSign and Neulevel
- To: "'Tina Dam'" <dam@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Kurt Pritz'" <pritz@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [net-com] VeriSign and Neulevel
- From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:17:09 +0200
- Cc: <net-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-net-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcRXcS2HwflLFz5nT3u6/UaZbtKEFQABr/Cw
It is regrettable that we receive lengthy comments from two potential
interested parties at the very end of the comment period. A little less
checking by the lawyers and more consideration for the process timelines
would have been helpful!
Could you do a comparison of the substantive changes proposed by Verisign
and Neulevel especially with respect to the absolute technical criteria?
They both propose lists and they might be essentially the same. A side by
side tabular comparison in a Word document would make evaluating these
possible additions much easier for the sub-committee on the June 22 call.
Look at the appendix of the Neulevel letter and the first part of the