ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] Follow up on our break conversation on Name Collisions outreach (was: Re: [ispcp] Fwd: Domain Name Collisions)

  • To: James Baskin <james.f.baskin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ispcp] Follow up on our break conversation on Name Collisions outreach (was: Re: [ispcp] Fwd: Domain Name Collisions)
  • From: Izumi Okutani <izumi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 18:44:57 +0900
  • Cc: ispcp@xxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Jim,

Nice meeting you again here in London.

These are some of the URLs for our website and presentation materials for Name Collisions outreach.

Most of the informaiton is in Japanese, but I am happy to share major points we have shared if this would be of any help.

Hope to keep in touch and collaborate in areas we can.

* Announcement (in English)
"JPNIC Publishes a Report on Measures for Name Collision and Widely Conducts Outreach"
https://www.nic.ad.jp/en/topics/2014/20140609-01.html

* JPNIC website on Name Collisions (in Japanese)
https://www.nic.ad.jp/ja/dom/new-gtld/name-collision/

* Materials for Name Collions (in Japanese)
https://www.nic.ad.jp/ja/materials/after/20140314/20140314-matsuura.pdf
https://www.nic.ad.jp/ja/dom/new-gtld/name-collision/namecollision.pdf

Best Regards,

Izumi Okutani
Policy Liaison
Japan Netowork Information Center (JPNIC)