ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

RE: [ispcp] RV: Agenda for 17 June WG call

  • To: "'WUKnoben'" <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Christian Dawson'" <dawson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ispcp] RV: Agenda for 17 June WG call
  • From: "Tony Holmes" <tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 07:19:20 +0100
  • Cc: "'Osvaldo Novoa'" <onovoa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=btcpcloud; t=1403331591; bh=rf2QbZvlCVVsSwEW8TKQyqjBM6VqGtHxhtUWGEiMxq8=; h=From:To:Cc:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Mailer; b=jrry49pS5wrQ1yiuDjCYhGH+jQK0SwbiaJSkaaY7ZldFBjsd/2k7HlUF7VZAhfyxMUuCanGswXYVYjeYaV5RnHrg45lx+EaBHh6pH6fppi7LkrxlKRfhHw9NwXO4VKOpfV7cMvfvYsLqSV+DaS1X2q3FJruSTauCdNexN+oFumQ=
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

+1

Tony