  From: tony.ar.holmes@xxxxxx
  To: ispcp@xxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 5:46 PM
  Subject: [ispcp] FW: Cross Constituency Meeting Agenda

  Dear ISPCP members

  Here is the provisional agenda for the Cross Constituency meeting in Argentina

  Note: It is proposed that we join a joint session with Markus Kummer WGIG Secretariat with the other Constituencies at 2.00 p.m.  Although this will shorten the time available for the ISPCP Constituency meeting, may I suggest it will be time well spent, particularly as WGIG is now moving to the difficult phase of its work.

  Some adjustments/reorganization of times may occur, depending on Board/Staff availability

  10a.m

  Board/Senior Staff Consultation: Co-moderated by Niklas Lagergren and Tony Holmes

  11am

  Topics for Discussion: Moderated by Nik and Tony

              WHOIS  - Long term strategies and Issues

              Strategic Plan

              New gTLDs Strategy

              Status of existing process on sponsored gTLDs

  12pm

  Break to attend the GAC Plenary OPEN Session

  30 minutes for lunch

  2pm.Reconvene for Special Guest: Markus Kummer, Secretariat for Working Group on Internet Governance/WSIS  - moderated by Marilyn Cade

  3.15pm

  Constituency meetings