ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] Conference call - apologies!

  • To: <ispcp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ispcp] Conference call - apologies!
  • From: <tony.ar.holmes@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 17:34:52 -0000
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Apologies to all who tried to get on the conference call today!!

I got stuck in a 7 mile queue on a Motorway with no exit after a lorry
overturned and spread toxic waste over the Road.

To make matters worse my mobile phone was in my briefcase in the trunk
of the car. Overall it added two and a half hours to what should have
been a 45 minute journey - total frustration!

Sincere apologies - in future I'll give the Chair code to Mark so that
if I get stuck the call can still go ahead.

Can we reschedule for the same time on Tuesday?

Tony