ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

RE: [ispcp] Conference call to plan for Mar del Plata

  • To: <mcf@xxxxxxx>, <tony.ar.holmes@xxxxxx>, <ispcp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ispcp] Conference call to plan for Mar del Plata
  • From: "BIDRON Alain ROSI/DAS" <alain.bidron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 17:21:10 +0100
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm still listening that wonderful piece of music provided by BT.
Nice but I must say that I prefer Elgar for example with Pump and circumstances march
recorded in the Royal Albert Hall during the "Concerts Promenade" in September.
How do we say Tony "Prom's?"
Well, I think I will give up very soon
Alain