[ga] Re: GA Rules Violation Reported
- To: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ga] Re: GA Rules Violation Reported
- From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 08:52:04 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: joe Babtista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Secretariat <GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=TOA2mO7L5gAsULHVmH77cEUbaADPqvESEtpYB7Eb7sn7THgBznCxjNrezQPf+UtGOF0pS6CB+YjVMCmQTuwqs2K7yLqjaHMxxGevqfjHYHw7/cv3/M9AP5Ys6ctpSbsPec21YHf7qBEufcF1gxQNdosej7biDHuSJErWFEEpwCc=;
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Point well taken. If the monitor is so inclined to agree with your request I will start quite simply by asking the Secretariat to act accordingly. To be perfectly honest I have no idea what the proper response will be. The chair notes repetitive over posting without any designation, and or request to do so. It is also noted that many of the posts violate rules in other regards over the past two weeks.
This is serious and not done lightly.
Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
jwkckid1 posted to the GA list on eight occasions
within a 24 hour period on September 1 in violation of
the GA rules. I ask that a decision be rendered and
that enforcement of the rules be attempted.
Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when.
Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.