Re: [ga] Voting Notice

  • To: "Jeff Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Voting Notice
  • From: "Joshua Brady" <somitho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 02:52:21 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=S8Kl6IjxkdSGtSS57/dGd72zIA3WGoV3ZvI7NxmdnFs1ZDjVeezELHq0Y8tlJPKbZRAEK6qFJklN79IVJJuH/NtKj+6SIqtMN0cx5A2fZAhUPvzBYo+Nf9zf1RvO6PO7cSQPUF0bfFDF63nw6dwuJtzSkZpqUyaw+GbmO8HXhZ0=
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My apologies for the multiples, BIS borked out for a moment.

-J