Re: [ga] Voting Notice

  • To: "Jeff Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Voting Notice
  • From: "Joshua Brady" <somitho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 02:51:30 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=d3yAdjo2s8i/No38iSQCTvBzGrHYkHeysvMiN+30uNMRDT7fdnH5P5plI5A1s2iXT6tnpXp1TIrCfE864hgvOQQnt8SeLdt9ygtO0zLAiCCcv2svB6b2IwFR9jroiCyarmeZG4kcfS4P+6PIjxHQi5lMtamtJnoeEYUxb8eghu4=
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I do not believe that the Yahoo email tag is editable or even viewable
by the user when logged in. So it would not be something he can
change, unlike the signature in your email, or others.

When should I expect answers to my questions I have given you and the
list concerning the false statements you've made concerning myself?
You have had a very reasonable amount of time, and instead would
rather inform us of corporate policy at Verisign. I'll expect your
clarification or a full retraction by 11:59 UTC Friday August 10th,
along with my questions answered.

-
Josh