Re: [ga] Censorship

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Censorship
  • From: "Joshua Brady" <somitho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 18:07:38 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=YqHgiVlq/P9SSJVK6vOyQbExlWb7CvXXfEZKHmF0XfxP7NrpJ6HBj9SXTZZCsT7fhGexEe26dypfwviipMEd2Ywt6JBhAyBkJdcP59H94D2hnA18o0HS57jLuIjbIo3AZKQiSCIDvx8wsa9Pkk377dWHUUTCG3/J+HFSLlxi5rY=
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just for the record, that was Patrick Henry, not John Paul Jones.

-J