Re: [ga] Great Job! List Rules

  • To: "'GA'" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Great Job! List Rules
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 02:06:02 -0700
  • Cc: icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, icann staff <icann-staff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dr. Dierker and all,

  As far as I know, Debbie wasn't appointed to anything let alone
approved by the members/stakeholders or were we so notified.
So yes indeed JFC's point is well taken, only not as you
seem to be wishing to spin JFC's meaning in your remarks below.
Sorry again Dr. Dierker, nice try, no cigar!  >:)  Yet it does
seem JFC did not recognize that there are 7 post enumerated
in the "Draft Rules".

  Interesting gamesmanship you are attempting, but I doubt
anyone whom has been around awhile is buying it as legitimate.
Weak Dr. Dierker, very weak....

Hugh Dierker wrote:

>    In a strange way Jefsey has a good point.
>
>   "whoever is elected or appointed by the Chair to perform work on
> behalf of the list shall have and extra 3 posts alloted to carry out
> that work at the discretion of the Chair."
>
>   However it should be noted the new rules raise the bar to 7 posts.
>
>   Eric
>   as Chair
>
> JFC Morfin <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   At 21:35 02/08/2007, Debbie Garside wrote:
>   Thank you for your kind words Mr Chair!
> I will update the document accordingly and include any further
> comments received issuing the final version on the 6th of August.
> 6th mail in less than 24 hours.
> jfc

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827