Re: [ga] List Rules - Draft 4

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] List Rules - Draft 4
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 01:47:23 -0700
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dr. Dierker and all,

  I wasn't objecting to the Draft rules in my response.  I WAS
clearly objecting to the suggest alternative which Debbie was
offering in response to Joop's remarks previously.  So please
try to stay on topic as it is developing, Dr. Dierker.  However
I do believe this thread is getting a bit over extended according
to subject line.  But it is you Dr. Dierker whom originated it.  And
it is up to you to modify or change the subject line accordingly.

  So take your lumps and don't be a grump/adolescent about it.