RE: [ga] the GA list, was FYI:Google's chief legal officer...

  • To: <cshaban@xxxxxxxx>, "'Joshua Brady'" <somitho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] the GA list, was FYI:Google's chief legal officer...
  • From: "Debbie Garside" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 12:58:46 +0100
  • Cc: "'Jeff Williams'" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'vinton g. cerf'" <vint@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'General Assembly of the DNSO'" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Charles

I think you are not alone in your sentiments.

> sorry from some of the good people who try
> to use it for real things, but you are a minority now)

I think, like you, many people are still subscribed. However, the forum has
lacked direction and rules of engagement for some time; something we are
attempting to remedy now.

Have you read the draft list rules that we are currently discussing?  I am
due to create a new version, based on recent comments, today/tomorrow.  If
you would like to have input but would prefer to do this offlist please
don't hesitate to contact the Chair or List Monitor privately (or, indeed,
myself).

The current version can be found here:
http://www.geolang.com/draftGAListRulesV2.htm

I would value your input