[ga] Internet (and ICANN) core values [was FYI:Google's chief legal officer slapped with SEC fines]

At 12:00 23/07/2007, Debbie Garside wrote:
In business, we all sail a little close to the wind sometimes, it's the
nature of the game and it is a fine line that can become a little obscured
when you are in the thick of it.  If we cross the line, we are held
accountable. If we sail close to the line without being caught across it we
are held as successful. It's a risky business, business.

Do that implies that the "we" includes people in cc? I am not sure such a vision fits with the RFC 3935 core values of the Internet? jfc