Re: [ga] Draft GA List Rules (as Chair)

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Draft GA List Rules (as Chair)
  • From: "Prophet Partners Inc." <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 08:21:32 -0400
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Eric,

For the benefit of those unable to read M$ .doc files, you could save the proposed Rules as a .txt file extension. All of the formatting will be lost, so whoever is reading it will only see the final version and not all the revisions to the draft.

Sincerely,
Ted
Prophet Partners Inc.
http://www.ProphetPartners.com