Re: [ga] Public Comment Period: NARALO MOU

Hi Danny,

Quoting Danny Younger on Friday July 13, 2007:

| My comments have been posted to
| http://forum.icann.org/lists/naralo-comments/msg00006.html

I took a quick look through this document and noted this particular
comment:

| Ask yourself: "Where are the institutions such as CDT, EFF, EPIC,
| CPTech, the ACLU and others?" They're not in this NARALO because they
| won't lend their good names to an illegitimate process that supports
| an unaccountable ICANN.

Are you able to provide references where these organisations have
expressed these opinions? I think it is important to recognise that
the ACLU, EFF etc. have expressed considered opinions on the NARALO
and have determined it to be an illegitimate process that supports an
unaccountable ICANN. However it would be useful to do more analysis
on their rationales for making that assessment.

cheers,

kim