Re: [ga] Public Comment Period: NARALO MOU

  • To: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Public Comment Period: NARALO MOU
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 07:31:02 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A fine read. Nice history. I, intellectually, like the paragraph with the word sycophant. That is a fairly appropriate word here. It would sadly appear it is just those that one has to please in order to become one. Now that is a twisted spiral and one worthy of attention.

  Also I see a fairly well laid out argument for inclusion of this topic everywhere and therefor certainly here.
  (it would be nice if we had more posts on some substantative portions, rather than authoritative French or whatever.) My secretary is a French Canadian and she is therefor authoritatively proclaimed French as the one language.

  And once again Danny thanks for your contributions.

  Eric,
  happily as myself

Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Eric,

My comments have been posted to
http://forum.icann.org/lists/naralo-comments/msg00006.html

I believe they will answer your questions.

regards,
Danny

--- Hugh Dierker wrote:

> What is the status here regarding comments by
> non-members?
> You indicate they are allowed, but do they matter?
> And in your opinion should we care?

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?