RE: [ga] Public Comment Period: NARALO MOU

  • To: "'Jeff Williams'" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Public Comment Period: NARALO MOU
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:32:19 +0200
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jeff Williams wrote:

>   As to "multilingual", my countries official/legal language
> is American english, not French, or Spanish.  When in Rome do
> as the Romans do...
> Ergo, when in France, speak French, when in a Spain or any
> other Spanish speaking country, speak Spanish.  If you are
> not able to do speak either and visiting there, hire a
> translator.  Otherwise don't visit there.

Correct.

However, we are not talking about a supposed US-RALO, but a NA-RALO, which
includes, inter alia, Canada.
And Canada happens to have two official languages, English and French.

When in Quebec, do as the Quebecquois do...

Cheers,
Roberto

P.S.: Also, when in San Juan, we all learned that Puerto Rico has two
official languages, English and Spanish...