Re: [ga] GA list and the GNSO council

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] GA list and the GNSO council
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 10:16:58 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There are two schools of thought on this, full complete unfettered access(Jeff) and rational moderated access(Eric) But both schools believe the goal of increased access is a good thing and should be achieved.
  Danny has held up an old DNSO protocol that I think reaches the goals of both, if it is combined with some public requests by individuals with a set criterion that can be relied upon.

  Could we reach majority and minority positions (consensus) on this issue?

  Eric

Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi,

Indeed there might be some value in considering a proposal for an
approrpaite intake procedure.

In this case, I think this should be taken up with the ICANN board
committee that is accepting proposals, as far as I understand, for
GSNO reform.

Thanks

a.