Re: [ga] Proposal: New Cross-constituency mailing list

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Proposal: New Cross-constituency mailing list
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 11:47:41 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just out of curiosity, I wonder how long it took
George to create this alter-ego "Josh Semper" who
poses questions for which George conviently has all
the answers with URL citations at the ready.

Strange that "Josh" complains about the inability to
properly participate on this forum, yet "Josh" can't
be found on any other forum, anywhere.

Of course, we all know that George loves the word
"Semper"... having used it in the title of a comment
on ICANNWatch -- see
http://www.icannwatch.org/comments.pl?cid=16632&sid=1897

Coincidence?  Maybe... perhaps the GA list moderator
should be asking Josh to provide his bonafides per the
GA list rules...

Of course, it is possible that Josh Semper does exist,
but I would surmise that the chances of such being the
case are about as good as the chances that the
INEGroup exists...

likely each of these entities is just a fiction in
someone's mind, a foil against which arguments can be
delivered.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC