RE: [ga] Proposal: New Cross-constituency mailing list

  • To: Debbie Garside <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Proposal: New Cross-constituency mailing list
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 16:11:45 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: kieren.mccarthy@xxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oviously I welcome any input from George and usually gain by it.

  I do not see this as an either/or. The chair already made the assumption said list would also be used for WGs and TFs on such matters as the RAA, list rules, elections and maybe some individual user stuff. In fact I like the notion that you would have to be serving in order to be on the list.

  But hey I live in laid back Southern California, and if it don't interfere with my surfin or skiing I seldom have an objection.

  Eric

Debbie Garside <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Hi George

Perhaps, rather than proposing a new (non-inclusive) list to combat the
noise you could contribute to the efforts for the re-working of the GA
Mailing List Rules that is currently taking place. I am sure your input
would be welcomed by the Chair.

Best regards

Debbie