RE: [ga] Haiti, the Internet and ICANN

  • To: <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Bashar Al-Abdulhadi'" <bashar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Haiti, the Internet and ICANN
  • From: "Debbie Garside" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 00:14:13 +0100
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OK.  I'm going to say this one more time.  I gave no opinion on America or
Americans and the conclusions you have drawn are quite wrong .  I gave
examples of situations around the world that could be considered human
rights issues, including one from the UK, to support my view that to bring
this sort of thing into the ICANN forum is quite wrong.  Where would it
stop! I think Eric's email summed it up rather well.  May I, respectfully,
suggest you re-read my emails in this context.

Best regards

Debbie

  _____